"Never get so busy about making a living, that you forget about having a life."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's A Beach



Just purchased Cricut's Life's a Beach Cartridge at Walmart for $34.00...there is a closeout on all the old cartridges.  Walmart is probably getting ready to stock the exclusive 24 new cartridges.   I also found the cartridge at Amazon for only a couple dollars more with free shipping. 

I am anxious to try the Life's a Beach cartridge because there is "more to this cartridge than one would think!  Looking through the manual I found 50 title words...for example "Down by the sea."  There's also 50 different borders that can be cut out, in addition to the letters and cards.  What fun!!!!  Can't wait to show you my new creations.




Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Search This Blog

My Favorite Blogs

My Favorites

Total Pageviews

Related Posts with Thumbnails