Sunday, January 30, 2011

Out in the Cottage

Sunday morning and I have come down with a cold.  Just a few minutes ago snow flakes started falling.  Wisconsin has had much snow this winter.  It is a perfect day to adventure out into the cottage to relax with my hobbies. So many choices of projects to work on!!!  Where do I start....Valentines Day cards, lounging pants for my son Kyle, scrapbooking albums, and a quilt for our new Grandbaby Avery. 


Here is a picture of the pattern for Avery's quilt.  The border fabric I selected has monkey's on it!!!  Since I am a collector of Aunt Gracie fabrics, I can't wait to start selecting prints for the nine patch squares...
Verna ~ Free Pattern from Moda Fabrics   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews