Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Looking for Ideas to Organize Stickles?

I've been working at organizing my cottage. Today in my web search for storage tips, I came across the Artbin Glitter Glue Organizer.  The cost is $29.99. Currently, on the web site, the organizer is on sale for $5.00 off with free shipping and a charge of $4.99 for handling....total cost $29.99. 



Has anyone purchased the organizer?  Please share your comments below...thanks!
__________________________________________
In my search for ideas on organizing Stickles, I also came across Amanda Formaro's idea of gluing circular magnets onto the bottom of a Stickle's bottle.  Next, mount a metal cookie sheet under the cupboard. Viola! I noticed Amanda tied the cookie sheet to the metal shelf...great idea if you want to bring the Stickle's bottles to your work space.

(I am curious if the full-sheet magnetic pages, with adhesive on the back, would work too.)


Interested in learning more about Amanda?  Click on the link below:


Have fun organizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews