Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Perfect Timing for the Stamp-n-Storage Spring Sale

Spring Fever and Time for Changes

I have been busy planning and changing around my cottage studio. Do you think that it is Spring Fever? I am sure it is the new catalog since I only keep current products close to my workstation. 

The 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog goes "live" at 1:00 AM Central. May 1st, which means some of my inventory retires and needs to be moved to another shelf. The new month is exciting because I can't wait to start making cards and scrapbooking with the latest supplies! New cabinets from IKEA, in addition to storage units, are on my "to buy" list.

In my email today was a message from Stamp-n-Storage of a 15% off sale with free shipping! My mechanical pencils, eraser, graph paper, and ruler have been busy drawing up a re-organization of my storage wall. I enjoy the ol' fashioned way of graphing my floor plan and afterwards use a computer app to finalize the plans. I keep only current products close to my workstation. 

 Do you have any spring workspace plans?

Take care,

Linda Ann

  • Stampin' Up! New Catalog:


Click here for a download to the 2024-2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog or follow this link to my online catalog.


  • Stamp-n-Storage Sale: April 30 - May 6, 2024. 

Note: As an Amazon associate and Stamp-n-Share affiliate, I earn commissions from qualifying purchases. 


Looking for additional information? Click on the red maple leaf for helpful links. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews