Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Life is Too Short for Beige"

Stacy Julian loves color and she has a blog called, "Life is Too Short for Beige."  Whenever I am stuck on a color scheme, I will adventure to Stacy's link to obtain some great color ideas.

Since I was looking for colors to use with pink, I searched through pictures of flowers captured on my camera last summer. Catching my eye was a water lily gently floating on a pond at Winter Greenhouse.  Kay and Russ were visiting us and they loved the colors, so I snapped a picture.  Here is the water lily and scroll down for the Creative Memories Cardstock I picked for my scrap book page...















Taffy

Pink Lemonade

Yellow

Black


 Butter 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews