Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Steps to Couponing: Organization

Busy day for couponing!!!  I usually save about 45% on groceries and personal care items.  Yes, in the beginning the process is time consuming, but it gets easier after practicing the techniques and getting organized.  My suggestion is to pick one store to familiarize yourself with the process.  Couponing at Walgreens takes the most practice and planning, so I would wait until you are more comfortable with cashing in on coupons.

Begin couponing by purchasing the necessary supplies.  What should you purchase?  There are many tips and suggestions on-line.  Here is what I would suggest:

1.  Find a binder for organizing coupons.  I really like the Case It Binder that has two sets of D-rings.  The binders are available at WalMart, but so far I have only found them when the school supplies are being stocked.  The binders sold out very quickly at the local WalMart.  Some bloggers have stated the binders are on clearance in their towns.
Case It Baseball Card Sheet Protector

2.  Next, it is time to purchase page protectors.  I like the top loading 3 pocket, baseball card, and full-sheet protectors.

3 Pocket Top Loading Page Protectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews