Saturday, April 20, 2024

Wow! Tranquillity Cottage Reached Over 70,000 Views. Thank you.


Sending Zinnia Card

I am delighted to announce that the Tranquillity Cottage blog has surpassed 70,000 views! This milestone results from an amazing outcome with your support, and I am genuinely grateful. Thank you for joining me on this creative journey while I continue to share my passion for card designs and scrapbooking ideas.

As a thank you gift, I am sharing a free recipe for the Sending Zinnia card.

How do you receive the instructions for making the card on this post?  By signing up for my eNews, you will receive a link. 

See the signup form at the end of this post, in the right sidebar, or use the pop-up page. If you do not want future emails from me, there is an unsubscribe link available. I do not share accounts with others. 

I am eagerly looking forward to posting more inspiring content with you in the future. Thanks again. 

Take care,
Linda


Click on the red maple leaf for a list of Quick Links.

Quick links are helpful in finding indexed resources for card making and scrapbooking on the Tranquillity Cottage Blogspot. 
If you have any further questions, please email me at tranquillitycottage@gmail.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews