Here's a technique for saving money on RITZ Crackerfuls:
- Purchase 2 boxes of Crackerfuls at Walgreens for $5.00...they are having a sale.
- Use the $1.00 off Walgreen's coupon on page 12 from the September 2011 Savings Book. You do not need to clip the coupon, just show the coupon to the clerk for scanning.
- Cub Foods has a "Pack to Go Back" flyer with coupons. In the flyer there is a manufacturer's coupon to save $1.00 on 2 RITZ Crackerfuls.
- The final cost will be $1.50 per box.
- Sometimes Walgreen's prices are higher than other stores, so I usually do my homework to make sure I am getting the best deal.