Monday, June 3, 2024

Tim Holtz Paper Trimmer on Sale!



Have you been wanting a Tim Holtz guillotine trimmer? It is currently on sale for 35% off! This is the first time I have seen such a good price.

This trimmer is on my favorite Amazon products list for paper crafting! I especially like the accuracy of cutting fine pieces of cardstock.

Follow my associate link for additional information. As an associate, I earn commissions on qualifying purchases. Prices can change without notice.

Take care,
Linda Ann
Looking for more "FAVORITES" - Click on the link below. 

Do you have questions? Click on the link below for Q & A.


Note: I am an Amazon Associate and receive compensation for qualifying purchases. Prices may change without notification. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Tranquil Gal eNews

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews