Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Work Space Wishes

Is a new work space at the top of your wish list?  If your answer is yes, then I totally understand the planning process. 

Step 1: 
What steps do I need to take to design the perfect studio? There is only so much time and money, so the initial design needs to fit my needs. 


Step 2:
The next step in planning begins with "investigating blogs." Absolutely a fun step!  Do I have some wonderful ideas to share!!!  So many of the studios, I have shared, are for paper crafting, but the same ideas can easily accommodate the quilters.  Click here for storage ideas and additional studio pics... 


Check out two of the blogs I investigated:







Step 3:
Create plan and go shopping for supplies.


Step 4:
Time to get busy working on my plan.  Wish me luck!!!


PS: Wish I had room for the tables in the pics above...a gal can dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments...thanks!

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews